Franz Loder (Swiss, b. 1932), son of Emil Loder come from a long family tradition in ceramic. He studied Fine Arts at the Lucerne School of Applied Arts and the Art of Ceramic in Bern. From 1951 he has worked as a ceramist in the family company and took the operational management in 1965 until the end of the activity. His work is permanently exposed in the Museum für Gestaltung in Zürich.